20 January 2011

I am the man without tear




beautiful and heart touching wording :)

I am the man without tear?
Who donÃ
¢??t feel pain cannot be hurt
Heart broken without a tear out of my eyes
What are tears? Sorry, I canâ??t just to show
When my heart been tearing to millions pieces
And you ask for my tear
You want my tears and how much do you want?
A bottle it a joke, a bucket laughing out loud
or full bath tubs go to hell and die!
Will a bottle, will a bucket or the full bath tubs
Of my tears drops
I give I show will it make the different
And what can you do to mend
My heart has been tearing into to millions pieces
Forgive me I will not give you a dropdropmy tear
Truly I dontdon'tnk you see or feel a thing
Because you think I am the man
You think I am Painless and bad
Please dontdon'tnk like this my love
My heart is pouring out of bloods
Uncontrollable not the tear from the eyes
You will never know
You will never understand
You will never see
I am the man without a tear out of my eyes
You want to see
I am happy to make peace and forget and give









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`¤Reflection of Thoughts¤`